How it works!
We want to help you get your products or services online as quickly as possible so you can start serving your community again.
Quick. Easy. Efficient.
This is not about making your dream eCommerce. This is not about the perfect website. This is about getting you online now so you can get your products or services out to your customers and your community.
We know how to do it, and do it quickly. It’s our way of helping in a time of need. Our knowledge and experience are free. We’ll share what we know in videos so you can do what you need to do online. If you need help we’ll only charge for what is absolutely necessary.
We take you through 4 easy steps in only 4 days to get your new eCommerce website online. Here they are…
Yes it's that easy. Want to know more?
An emergency solution with lasting impact...
Cutting Edge Technology
Built on WordPress, one of the most powerful, popular, and customizable platforms in the world.
Professional Flexible Templates
Built using Elementor, the world's leading WordPress page builder, so you have complete control over your content.
100% Secure eCommerce
Fast and secure eCommerce transactions using trusted eCommerce solutions like Paypal and Pagseguro.
Watch our explainer video
Here's why we can get it done so quickly.
We’ve done this before. Hundreds of times. We’re eCommerce professionals, all of us, and if we need more, there are more of us out there. Hundreds, thousands of freelancers ready and waiting to get the world online to deal with this crisis.
This is what we can do to help. This is how we can make a difference right now. We want to help businesses to stay open and keep their communities strong and healthy. Trust us when we tell you what you need to do. Listen to our advice and we can help you and your community in this time of crisis. Let us help you. Let us help your community.
We know what needs to be done, and we’re ready to do it for you.
Yes, we hope so. We’re putting up videos explaining how we deal with each type of business, so check our blog and see how we’ve helped restaurants, markets, schools, therapists and other essential services get the businesses online.
We want to get you online as quickly as possible, so we put together a list of the essential items every single eCommerce has to have. This is what is included in your eCommerce package:
- We set up your domain. If you don’t have one, we will help you get one.
- We set up your hosting service. If you don’t have one, we will help you get one.
- We integrate your payment processing account. If you don’t have one, we’ll help you get one.
- We’ll set up an email for your eCommerce. If you don’t have one, we’ll help you set that up.
- We’ll install WordPress, WooCommerce, Elementor and the eCommerce starter template you choose from our selected list.
- We’ll add the plugins you need to start operating your eCommerce.
- We’ll set up the shopping cart, checkout, and customer account pages.
- We’ll set up the purchase, confirmation and shipping emails.
- We’ll set up an online chat tool for customer support via Facebook, Whatsapp or via web based chat.
We want to help. And we know how to help. So here are a list of the items NOT included in our Emergency eCommerce packages:
- We don’t do any custom design. And neither should you at this stage. The templates we use have been tried and tested (this website is a template!), so work your content around the template, not the other way around.
- We don’t provide domain or hosting services. We can help you get those set up, but we don’t provide those services.
- Emergency eCommerce doesn’t include personalized consulting for your business. We can do that afterwards if need be when your eCommerce is up and running. For now our focus is to get you online and providing your goods and services to your community as quickly as possible.
- We don’t provide any personalized texts or images for your business. You need to provide us with all the text and images you will use on your website. We will tell you what you need to send us, but you need to sit down with your team and put it all together. REMEMBER, you can add or change your content later. Our goal is to get your business online NOW!
In a world of uncertainty we can guarantee you one thing, we’ll do everything in our power to help you get online as quickly as possible. If you follow our 4 step plan and we work together, we’ll get your eCommerce online in 4 days.
Think about this, it only took us two days to put this website together from scratch!
The great news is that your website is built on WordPress, one of the most powerful, popular, and customizable platforms in the world, and on Elementor, the world’s leading WordPress page builder, so you can update, upgrade or improve your website any way you want. And because WordPress and Elementor are constantly updating their platforms, your website will never become obsolete!
We get your eCommerce online for you, but there are a few other things you might have to pay.
- You have to pay for your domain. That’s $15/year!
- You have to pay for hosting to keep your website online. We’ll help you choose the best option for you. Here is a list of some hosting services.
- You normally have to pay a small fee to the payment processing platform. This fee is charged per transaction, so you only pay when you make a sale.
- If you follow our instructions those are the only extra costs you will have for you eCommerce. There are other services that you can use that will incur extra costs, but our suggestion at this stage is to keep it lean. Add the bells and whistles later!